nuffnang ad

Monday 26 October 2015

Tattoo cover up

Have a tattoo that make you regret? Laser take too long ?
Wanting to remove it instantly?
Think of cover-up. 

I had done laser for my both arm but the process was long and painful. After 10 session for 2 yrs it still just fading off.
 ( after each treatment you had to rest as least 2-3month before the next session)

So this time round I decide I do it in a fast and instant way TATTOO COVER UP.
As my cover up was near to my butt  area so I decide to look for a female tattooist. 
( also because respect my fiancé  )
Honestly there not much female tattooist in Singapore.
( of course must be good one la)
I manage to get one and she good and famous. Guess who that Su from Exotic Tattoo and Piercing. 

Okay have to book her in advance for 2-3 month. No kidding. I waited and book for that long. At the end of the day when work is done you will know it damm freaking worth the waiting.

 A little about her :
Owner and artist Su, short for Sumithra Debi, granddaughter of local tattoo legend Johnny Two Thumb and the Singapore’s first female tattoo artist. 
She is also the only tattooer in the city who does nipple tattooing, which helps breast cancer survivors move on to rebuild their lives after reconstruction surgery. She started apprenticing at 16.
Despite surrounding with all the art , Su doesn’t have any spot of ink on her.
You could always Google and read more about her.
She set up another shop opposite her shop as it more convenient and privacy for some of her client. It really a one to one session no one else. Hee!! Good for us gals as we could just gossip, girl talk or even cry no one will know only the both of us. 
She use 3 different type of glove and all are following clinic standard.



Su did tell me which is for which use but honestly I forget everything. So next time when you there just ask her she be happy to share with you. She a friendly and understanding person so don't have to feel shy to share anything or thought with her. 
She did a most prefect job for me. You cannot even tell where the cover up. She match it back with my existing tattoo. Thanks Su! You really a lovely Sweetheart!


Gals so you want privacy and beautiful tattoo and you could wait for it to happen . Fix an appointment with her now. Remember beautiful thing must wait and have patient. 


http://www.exoticpiercing.tattoo/https://www.pinterest.com/sutattoo/

No comments:

Post a Comment