nuffnang ad

Saturday 24 October 2015

Dye my hair extension!

It been a while I had been writing on blog. As was busy preparing my baby for her toddler school. Super stress and tired. Now I know why all Mummies are stress and kiasu now a day as it really not easy to get a place now than in the past.
Okay cut the craps of my baby. 

Some of you had been keep asking me,
All my answer given is because I get my extension from Razzle Dazzle as they are using good quality and skilful staffs. 


Is hair extension painful?
Ans: 
Nope not at all
( I did mine at Razzle Dazzle, they Super skill so I don't know about other. )
You might feel something the first 2 days after that everything normal.

Can wash like normal hair?
Ans:
Yes of course, they are real hairs okay, so wash them like your own. Shampoo, conditioner, Perm or even reborning. 

Will it affect the grow of my hair?
Ans:
Our hair will grow definitely! As Long as you don't pull or puck out you hair of course it will not affect. Extension are tied  to you own hair so it still grow!

Can I remove hair extension myself?
Ans:
Get professional to do it ! Unless you want to get botak!

Can I dye the extension?
Ans:
Yes it can be dye! Of course if the salon you go are using real hairs and good hairs. Mine not problem of dyeing it or using any hair product. My hairs still smooth soft and shine after dye.
 ( I just finish dyeing , just blow dry only )
( I haven't apply anything aftercare yet)
   ( really impress just like your own hair )
( it get what the Color I want and bought )

One look can tell what kind of hairs  Razzle Dazzle been using. Only one word to describe EXLLECENT!

All my comment and reviews is only for Razzle Dazzle, if you had tried other salon it doesn't turn out the same not my fault already. 

So if you want good and skilful hair extension call now to fix your appointment with them!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment