nuffnang ad

Friday 30 October 2015

Dermaflage scar filler changes my life!

Everyone of you should know I'm in mist of waiting for treatment for my nose infection. Waiting had always been a tough period exspecially for women. 

    ( photo credit by Google )
I was browsing through the Internet look for makeup skill that can cover up my scar , that was when something caught my interest and I began to read up about it. 
I read up, see video on demo , review from real life story. Immediately , in my heart I shouted out " YES THIS THE THING I NEED MOST!"
         ( photo credit by Google )


Thanks to the Founder of Dermaflage 
Jocelyn Atkinson
          ( photo credit by Google )
Dermaflage is water and smudge proof and will last for up to 36 hours. The silicone blend is formatted in light, medium, and dark tones and available for African, Asian, Caucasian, and Hispanic complexions. The product’s unique, translucent materials match virtually any skin tone.
         ( photo credit by Google )
Honesty I really don't know if it really works but I since I waiting for so long and lost my confidence for so long. There no harm for me to give it a try.
I had order a Dermaflage Starter Kit to give it a try. 
Now it just wait for the product to arrive and I will try out and share with all of you. 
So stay tune! https://dermaflage.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment