nuffnang ad

Friday 13 November 2015

Review on Dermaflage Scar filler

After waiting for 3 weeks, finally my items is here and it time to try out and share my  review.
One words to describe MIRACLE !
I tell you all the in the first place I still had some doubt if it really works. Until I tired it on MIRACLE IT WORK AND YOU DON'T EVEN FEEL THERE A SCAR BEFORE.
I cried! Really no joke! Since you all know that all this while I had the scar and I try all way to cover it and now it happen and works. 
Starter kit come in box :
2 application ( match to your skin tone )
10 mixing tip
Application tools
Silicone pad 

Let see how Miracle happen!
Before apply dermaflage scar filler
After apply dermaflage scar filler 

SEE! SEE! Did you all see the miracle. It can be wear with make up too. 
I tell you all it really work and change everything! 
No more plastic surgery 
Cover scar in 5 min 
Affordable cost 

For 3 yrs, I totally hide myself up due to the scar. Now I everything change. 
Thanks Dermaflage for having such miracle product. 
I believe this will be the must have for me the rest of my life. 
Only Hope maybe I could be their Ambassador in Singapore ! ( haha )

So those of you who had scar that you want to hide or feel uncomfortable with.
Get one now! You never regret! 

No comments:

Post a Comment