nuffnang ad

Thursday 24 September 2015

Sweng Plastic Aesthetics & Reconstruction Surgery- Pre Surgeryconsultantion

Finally I found and decided on my Surgeon.


Knowing my situation Dr Ng had offer his help and advise to me. His team was fantastic great especially his loving nurse Michelle who had call me to make and appointment who specially stop her lunch and pick up my call when I call back. ( I feel so paisei )   Also Dr Ng who call me personally and explain over the phone what he will do or advise. ( I tell you I got so many questions that he spend around 45min with me on the phone. No Doctor will do that. ) 
I fix the appointment on the same day at 4pm. I did it very last minute and Michelle do her best to squeeze me in for the slot knowing that my partner will be working so unable to make it other days.
 ( so sweet) Dr Ng is very strict and he want your partner to be there on the consultantion so that your partner will have understanding and supportive. 


Arriving at the clinic I was greet by the loving smile. It was Michelle, she greet me with my name first when I haven't even mention who I am. She have good memory. My partner and I was impressive  how professional and great customer service they have. 
After helping me with the registeration she even ask if I need any drink. They have a pantry around where all they customer can have some hot beverage. 

The view in the clinic was perfect and nice. They have a nice outdoor sitting area with a small water fountain. (if not because of haze I would have sat outside ) 
My partner is someone who will not raise any question or answer anything when he with me during the past consultantion with others Doctors. 
Surprisingly for the time he raise question and answer to all Dr Ng question. So I know he feel confident with Dr Ng and of course so am I. 
Dr Ng was very details and patience  person. He very soft spoken person and a very kind look. He keep make sure that the both of us understand the procedure what can be done and what cannot. 
Both me and my partner feel comfortable and confident with him and we decided to go ahead with the advise he had given to this. 

I will update more on my process and more details.

P/s : Forgotten to took pictures of the clinic and the lovely Michelle. Will update on my next visit. 

If you think you want to do a transforming of your life look for Dr Ng I share the link with you. ( you never regret ) 

www.sweng.sg
Sweng Plastic Aesthetic & Reconstruction Surgery sweng.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment