nuffnang ad

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Looking Sponsor for my Plastic surgery

I People may feel that why is it that I need sponsor for my Plastic Surgery since I want to it myself to look good. Why don't save your own to do it.
Hello! Not everyone is rich or well to do!
People look for help or sponsor of cause there must be a reason behind it. 
And also for those who don't understand let me tell you "disfigured " is a very hurting thing to a woman. 
Don't judge anyone by not knowing the reason why.
I sharing my story with you all as I don't want people to keep thinking I looking for sponsor just because I super cheapskate or freeloader.

      ( before ).                  ( Now )

Here my reason and story behind :

I had a Rhinoplasty done in April 2013 in Bangkok.  8 month after my implant my nose got infection from the rhinoplasty that is so badly that it eat of the tip of my nose and I had to remove the implant immediately if not it will be worst and risky as I was heavy pregnant during the infection. So I went to remove my implant which cost me $2500. Doctor have advise I need to do something about it after the recovery which around 2 month which might cost around $ 12k. But all this could be done only after I give birth.
But thing was not smooth at all, my pregnancy was unstable as after the removal of implant as I was given a GA in order to remove and stitch my wound up.
My baby was needed to be delivery as pre-mature at 30weeks. Her birth weight was only 970g and need to stay in the hospital for 2month in NICU. Her hospital bill was near to $65k.
Both me and my partner saving was dry up by all the medical bill incurred.
I was unable to work anymore as my baby need special cares and needs after her discharge so have to stay home and look after her.  And my partner become the only breadwinner for family of 4. (I had another daughter from my past marriage who 10yrs old.)
Now she already going 18th month and had already attend infant care I had planning to go back to work.
I use to work as a beauty adviser but now with my nose in this state I really lost self confidence and courage. I even had once hear my elder daughter telling me ' mummy you nose so ugly can you don't look at me. " the sentence hurt me the most hard.
My partner than advise me to go and see a doctor and see what wrong.
We went to consultant at a nose ENT rhinoplasty , the doctor told me that my nose is known as contracted rhinoplasty
Which cause by previous rhinoplasty done and if I don't do anything about it as time goes by it will get shorter and shorter.
I ask what will be the cost if I need to fix this issues , he told me the amount was $30k in total. My heart went sank. At my situation now I totally unable to afford this amount of money. Since my partner is the only one breadwinner.
I contacted my insurance company but they said anything to do with for beauty they don't cover.
I need to gain but my confidence
I need to get back to work
I need to help my partner support the family.
We had planning to get married by end of this year but because of my stupid nose I keep avoid this topic when my partner bring up. ( Even Through he doesn't mind how I look)
So you people tell me what should I do 
Thanks for taking you time to read up

No comments:

Post a Comment