nuffnang ad

Monday 28 September 2015

Eyelash extensions

I had always been doing eyelash extensions at Milly's in Bugis. But after the last visit I there ,I totally disappointed by them. My eye got infection and and all my own lashes come off and I had to apply lashes serum for like 3 weeks before it grow back. Sigh.... Never mind forget about talking about it anymore.

After 3 weeks my eyelashes grow back it time for me to get lashes done again. But tough decision to make as I really don't want to lose all my own lashes again. So this time round I did not went to Milly's 
( must understand it not easy for lashes to grow back)

I passby a small shop at Bedok Central where they doing eyebrow embroidery and eyelashes. So I was thinking why not try since nearby. Want to do any touch up also easier. ( heehee! near my home )
    ( must call to book appointment )
The shop was there for 8yrs already and it own by a China lady boss. The shop was full of crowd when I was there. (which mean their skill must be good )
The lady who did my eyelashes was a Thai lady (cherry) . Honestly when I heard she from Thailand I was super pleased as Thailand people were known as very skillful in any kind of beauty especially in eyelashes , hairs and medicure. 
The shop they provide cluster or strand by strand extensions. For me I like thick lashes as my own will very short and little. So I chose cluster ( your own prefer as strand by strand also can be thick ) .
( before extensions done,see how short are them)
After chose what I want finally overhaul in process Ha! Ha! Wow surprisingly I don't feel anything when she doing it. I don't feel painful, poking none of it at all. Totally different when I did at Milly's I will feel poking and uncomfortable in my eyes. 
The process was around 45mins
 ( strand by strand may be longer). 
When everything done I open up my eye and here 

Beautiful long full lashes. Cherry was indeed skillful and a very sweet girl to chat with. 
Now I begin to believe what other people had said there always good and quality service around neighbors areas. 
So happy I found my new eyelashes therapist. 
    ( when eye close before and after )
     ( eye open before and after )

For my clusters was $58 and I top up $10 for using better Korea glue so total I pay only $68. 
To me it cheap as I don't have to travel all the way to town or other places. Finish just walk home and when need. Want touch up also great nearby. 
For those who want to give it a try , call and book appointment with cherry now. 

Always Stay beauty in safe hands.




2 comments:

  1. Very precisely explained. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your previous horrible experience. Readers like me will understand from this experience that Eyelash extensions should be always done from a reputed salon who has certified lash experts and use high end quality products or chemicals. Hoping to get such informative articles ahead. For more info about eyelash extensions and products please visit the site.

    ReplyDelete