nuffnang ad

Tuesday 6 October 2015

Hair Extension at Razzle Dazzle


Hair extension had been apart of my life for more than 5yrs.
I always want Long hair but my hair will take years to grows everytime is grow I will cut as it keep slit end so it never reach the length I want. 
After trying so many different hair extension salon ,I decide to give it a tried this time in Razzle Dazzle 
My visit there was great , friendly and warming.All the staffs are all very skilful.        ( Most of them were ex Milly's staffs. )
No wonder the services in Milly getting worst as all the good services staffs all are gone. ( I been to Milly's before the service is damm bad now)

The shop set up by a couple Marcus and Yin. Both of them will Super helpful ( as I quite a fussy person ) Marcus help to explain to me in details and how the shop start up as his Wife (Yin ) is not very good in English ( my Chinese also Pte ltd )

         ( Helen did this for me nice right )
They removed my existing micro ring extension ( which I did in Thailand ) and replace it with braiding type.
When I was there the staffs also keep asking me if I need any drinks they go get for me I was so "paiseh" keep telling them I'm fine. ( cos I was like 1 hrs early for the appointment but they will so nice that still do it for me immediately. ) if it other shop they would had ask me to wait already. That happen before to me even I on time they still ask me wait. 


                        ( Before )

                          ( After )

Now they are having Promotion on for every $100 for 200 strands
Their hair are all very thick and good. 
Good Services and best attitude.
Hurry call them now for fix appointment. 
Call any of their branch now! 
They also provide Nail, eyelashes services.





No comments:

Post a Comment